Congratulations to the Award Winners!
- Suzanne Fleishman – Pennsylvania State University, US
- Albina Khasanova – Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, US
- Mengying Liu – University of Saskatchewan, CA
- Emily Luna – Colorado State University, US
- Marco Mechan-Llontop – Michigan State University, US
- Bridget O’Banion – University of Tennessee, US
- Sarah Richards – Pennsylvania State University, US
- Veronica Roman-Reyna – Ohio State University, US
- Behnaz Soleimani – Julius Kühn-Institut, DE
- Joseph Student – University of California, Davis, US
- Abby Sulesky-Grieb – Michigan State University, US
- Sherry Sun – University of British Columbia, CA
- Tanvi Taparia – University of Copenhagen, DK
Deadline for application:
30 June 2022 CLOSED
To encourage the participation of students and early career scientists to the International Phytobiomes Conference 2022, several Early Career Awards will be granted.
Early career scientists: PhD students, post-doctoral students and scientists who have received their Master’s degree or Ph.D within the past 5 years before the start of the conference (i.e., between 2016 and 2022).
The selection will be made by the Scientific Committee of the Phytobiomes Conference, on the basis of the quality of the abstracts submitted.
How to apply
Register to the conference and submit an abstract before
24 June 2022 30 June 2022. On the abstract submission form, choose “Yes” to the question “Would you like to be considered for an Early Career Award?” and upload your resume.
Awardees will be notified in July.
The laureates will receive their awards at the conference.
For questions, contact the Conference Office using the contact page.