- Posters should be no larger than 45 inches (114 cm) high and 45 inches (114 cm) wide.
- Two posters will be posted side by side on each 4′ x 8′ poster board that has 1/2″ borders all around (see image). Please be considerate of other presenters and do not exceed the poster measurements.
- Push pins will be provided to hang the posters on the boards.
- If you do not want people to take pictures of your poster, please include this image (or equivalent) in your poster, make sure it is clearly visible at the top of your poster.
Upon your arrival at the conference venue
Posters should be hung on the first day of the conference, preferably during the morning break or before the start of the sessions and removed at the end of the conference on the third day, no later than 18:00.
- The registration opens at 8:00am on Tuesday 13 September. Please consider arriving early.
- Pick up your badge and your conference bag.
- Look for your poster number on the Message Board by the registration desk.
- All Posters will be displayed in the Upstairs Mezzanine.
- A Student Helper (identifiable by their blue name tag) will be available to help you locate your poster number and Board.
Presenters should stand by their posters during the assigned poster sessions on:
- Tuesday 13 September from 17:30 to 18:30
- Wednesday 14 September from 12:30 to 14:00
- Wednesday 14 September from 17:30 to 18:30
- Thursday 15 September from 12:30 to 14:00
Online poster gallery
You are invited to upload a PDF of your poster to the online poster gallery. Note that this is in addition to your printed poster to be displayed during the conference.
Delegates will be able to view your poster, your profile and chat with you via the online conference platform. We strongly recommend that you take advantage of this networking tool to present your research and make connections.
To upload your poster:
- login your Oxford Abstract account
- on your personal dashboard, click “edit” next to the title of your poster abstract
- upload a PDF of your poster by clicking on “choose file” in the Poster Upload field
- please upload your poster no later than Monday 12 September by 18:00 (6:00pm)
If you have questions or problems, please contact the conference office.