Guidelines to prepare your presentation:
Please submit your abstract following the guidelines below. Abstracts should be clear and concise and should include all the keys points that will be addressed in the proposed presentation or poster.
We welcome submission of abstracts on current, cutting-edge, and innovative research approaches related to:
- the biological and geophysical components of phytobiomes, including interactions between microbial communities and associated plants
- designing plants for specific biomes, weather and climate & impacts on plant health and productivity
- nutrient management and uptake
- tools and technologies for understanding complex systems (e.g., network science, modeling, artificial intelligence, predictive analytics),
- precision agriculture, digital agriculture
- environmental and biological datasets
- development of microbial products to increase agricultural sustainability
- translation of fundamental science regarding the phytobiome and its components to field, grassland, and forest applications.
You must register to the Conference prior to submitting an abstract. You will receive a link to the abstract submission form after registering.
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Conference Scientific Committee.
An abstract can be submitted for presentation at the Conference in the following categories (several categories can be chosen):
Oral presentationCLOSED Poster Flash TalkCLOSED PosterCLOSED
- For consideration for an oral presentation or a poster flash talk:
24 June 2022, extended to 30 June 2022CLOSED
- For a poster presentation:
15 July 2022, extended until 12 August 2022CLOSED
Notification of Acceptance
If your abstract is accepted for an oral presentation or a poster flash talk, you will receive a notification beginning of August 2022.
Have your one page abstract ready before beginning the registration and submission process.
The presenting author must submit the abstract and is required to be the corresponding author for that abstract. All abstracts must be submitted during online registration process.
- TITLE: Scientific names should be italicized.
- AUTHOR NAME(S), AFFILIATION, AND ADDRESS: List all authors names and affiliations
- ABSTRACT MAXIMUM LENGTH (not including title, authors and affiliations): 250 words or 1600 characters with spaces