Abstract submission is now CLOSED
You must register to the Conference prior to submitting an abstract. You will have the opportunity to submit an abstract during the registration process.
Please submit your abstract following the guidelines below. Abstracts should be clear and concise and should include all the keys points that will be addressed in the proposed presentation or poster.
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Conference Scientific Committee.
An abstract can be submitted for presentation at the Conference in one of the following categories:
Oral or posterCLOSED
- For consideration for an oral presentation: 31 August 2018, extended to 15 September – CLOSED
- For a poster presentation: 15 October 2018 – CLOSED
Notification of Acceptance
If your abstract is accepted for an oral presentation, you will receive a notification in September 2018.
Have your one page abstract ready before beginning the registration and submission process.
The presenting author must submit the abstract and is required to be the corresponding author for that abstract.
- TITLE: Scientific names should be italicized.
- AUTHOR NAME(S), AFFILIATION, AND ADDRESS: List all authors names and affiliations
- ABSTRACT MAXIMUM LENGTH (not including title, authors and affiliations): 250 words or 1600 characters with spaces
The poster boards provided are adapted to A0 format (see right image)
Your poster should not be larger than A0 format: 117 cm (height) x 96 cm (width), 46.5 in (height) x 37.8 in (width), in portrait format (no landscape).