Abstract submission is open
You must register to the Conference prior to submitting an abstract. You will have the opportunity to submit an abstract during the registration process.
Please submit your abstract following the guidelines below. Abstracts should be clear and concise and should include all the keys points that will be addressed in the proposed presentation or poster.
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Conference Scientific Committee. Abstract submission for a talk is now closed, you can still submit abstracts for posters until 15 October 2018.
An abstract can be submitted for presentation at the Conference in one of the following categories:
- Oral presentation
- Poster presentation
- Oral or poster
- For consideration for an oral presentation: 31 August 2018, extended to 15 September – CLOSED
- For a poster presentation: 15 October 2018
Notification of Acceptance
If your abstract is accepted for an oral presentation, you will receive a notification in September 2018.
Have your one page abstract ready before beginning the registration and submission process.
The presenting author must submit the abstract and is required to be the corresponding author for that abstract.
- TITLE: Scientific names should be italicized.
- AUTHOR NAME(S), AFFILIATION, AND ADDRESS: List all authors names and affiliations
- ABSTRACT MAXIMUM LENGTH (not including title, authors and affiliations): 250 words or 1600 characters with spaces